Asphalt repairs are scheduled to be performed in the community per the schedule below. Please note that you have to take a different route out of the community due to these repairs during this time period. See the supplied color map for locations of work.
Pennyroyal Drive- Thursday Feb. 11th @ 7am- Friday Feb. 12th @ 6pm
Crestridge Drive- Thursday Feb. 25th @ 7am- Friday Feb 26th @ 6 pm
Utility adjustments- Monday Mar. 1st @ 7am – 5 pm NO PARKING within 50 feet of manholes & valves
In order for us to assure the most efficient, highest quality service, we ask that you prepare for our arrival by attending to the following matters:
1. Reschedule, gardeners, and/or any other contractors that will need access to work areas. Please turn off irrigation 24 hours before and after repairs.
2. Reschedule any deliveries to arrive before or after this time period or expect delays
3. Be sure tenants are aware of work dates so as not to park in work areas. Cars blocking work areas will be towed away at the vehicle owner's expense.
4. Move any vehicles on the street near work zones. Do not park within 50 feet of work areas.
The following policies will be in place on the days the seal coating is in process:
- **VERY IMPORTANT!! PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR AUTOMATIC IRRIGATION 24 HOURS BEFORE & AFTER WORKDAYS ABOVE. Irrigation that shoots into the open street can damage the subgrade and weaken the finished product
- ALL VEHICLES MUST BE REMOVED FROM THE WORK AREA PRIOR TO 7A.M. Vehicles left on the street in the work area after 7am start times will be towed to an offsite location. All towing fees will be the responsibility of the vehicle owner. Towing begins promptly at 7 am.
- 3 HOMES ON CRESTRIDGE: IF YOU WISH TO UTILIZE YOUR VEHICLE DURING THIS PERIOD IT MUST BE REMOVED FROM YOUR DRIVEWAY/GARAGE BEFORE 7 A.M. ON 2.25.21 and park elsewhere until street is open again Friday evening.
- YOU MAY HAVE TO EXIT/ ENTER THE COMMUNITY IN DIFFERENT DIRECTION THAN NORMAL. Please familiarize yourself with the supplied color map and plan your exit & entrance to the community around the repairs on the dates above. Expect delays and plan your day accordingly for appointments etc.
- DAMAGED CAUSED BY TRAFFIC ON THE CLOSED INTERSECTIONS/ STREETS MAY BE THE FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HOMEOWNER. Until the asphalt has been installed and cured the streets can be easily damaged by vehicles, pedestrians, bicyclists, etc. The cost to repair these damages may be assessed to the homeowner’s account per the association’s guidelines. Just because the cones are knocked over, DO NOT “follow suit” of your neighbor and enter new asphalt areas.
Thank you for your cooperation during this maintenance/ beautification project